How we play games is how we play life!
Bernard Shaw : We don’t stop playing because we get old; we grow old because we stop playing!
Discover once again the inner world of the child within and have fun!
Here are some ideas to increase your play time
– Schedule it
– Find people to be playful with and hang out with them
– Be willing to experiment and fail and enjoy the failures as a learning process or to make fun of yourself
– Let go, let loose
– Commit to having fun and discover ing new ways to have fun
– Go online line and read about how to play
– Awaken the competitive spirits
– Tap into that inner child.
– Get out of your comfort zone